Custom Exclusive License
Custom Exclusive Beats and Tracks Rights:
You will receive a link for the untagged Wav file and tracked out files of the beat (or song). The song file will also be delivered digitally to your email address. Custom Exclusive rights grant you unlimited commercial recordings and broadcasts. You have full rights to record, alter, mix the beat/song in any shape, way, or form (except reselling the beat). You will receive a contract in the mail granting you exclusive rights to the beat. You own the recording as a “work made for hire”. The original seller may no longer lease or sell the beat/song, but may still display it on his/her own promotional page (no downloads there). You must however give full credit to the seller (LUPAH) on all commercial recordings.
-Instant MP3 Track Outs download. (Wav track outs upon request.)
-Receive a download link instantly.
-Independently sell unlimited copies.
-Unlimited commercial usages.
-Must give credit to LUPAH
-50% publishing rights with bmi, ascap, etc..
-Louis Kim Lambert Music publishing owns 50% of the publishing rights.
This license agreement to the beat title is effective immediately after purchase by and between the seller (hereinafter referred to as the “Licensor” a.k.a “Louis kim Lambert Music Publishing “) and the buyer (hereinafter referred to as the “Licensee”). Licensor warrants that it is the Author/Songwriter and can produce the original material in which the Sound Recording/BEAT was made. All licenses are non-refundable and non-transferable.
This agreement will be emailed to the Licensee’s emailed address used to purchase the beat detailed with the licensee information to complete the transaction.
1. Use. The Licensor hereby grants to License an exclusive license (this “License) to record vocal synchronization to the Composition partly or in its entirety and substantially in its original form.
2. Rights of usage. The Licensor hereby grants to Licensee an exclusive license to use Master Recording in the reproduction, duplication, manufacture, and distribution of phonograph records, cassette tapes, compact disk, digital downloads, other miscellaneous audio and digital recordings, and any lifts and versions thereof (collectively, the “Recordings”, and individually, a “Recordings”) worldwide for unlimited copies of such Recordings or any combination of such Recordings, condition upon the payment to the Licensor a sum of 15% US Dollars,of all sales receipt of which is confirmed. Additionally licensee shall be permitted to distribute unlimited internet downloads for non-profit and non-commercial use.
3. Performance Rights. The Licensor here by grants to Licensee an exclusive license to use the Master Recording in unlimited for-profit performances, shows, or concerts.
4. Broadcast Rights. The Licensor hereby grants to Licensee an exclusive license to broadcast or air the Master Recording in unlimited amounts of radio stations.
5. Credit. Licensee shall acknowledge the original authorship of the Composition appropriately and reasonably in all media and performance formats under the name of the Licensor in writing where possible and vocally otherwise.
6. If the Licensee fails to pay the Licensor, timely complete the payments provided for here under, or perform its other obligations here under, including having insufficient bank balance, the licensor shall have the right to terminate License upon written notice to the Licensee. Such termination shall render the recording, manufacture and/or distribution of Recordings for which monies have not been paid subject to and actionable infringements under applicable law, including, without limitation, the United States Copyright Act, as amended.
7. Indemnification. Accordingly, Licensee agrees to indemnify and hold Licensor harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, costs, expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable attorney’s fees, arising of or resulting from a claimed breach of any of Licensee’s representations, warranties or agreements here under.
8. Miscellaneous. This license is non-transferable and is limited to the Composition specified above.
9. Publishing. Licensee, owns 50% of publishing rights. Licensor, owns 50% of publishing rights. Any other agreement would be in writing before the Sound Recording/BEATS would be published.